We spotted this mint 1984 Profile Racing Prostyler freestyle bike on BMXMuseum.com and had to share it with ya’ll! The bike features a chrome colorway with pink decals and parts like the grips(Lavender and pink), seat, mags wheels and sprocket bolts. There’s also white parts to complete the look. There’s white tires, seat post clamp, stem, sprocket, and event= the brake shoes are white.
This was one of the more unique BMX designs from back in he day with but ironically blended styling’s from the Hutch Trick Star on the front end and MCS Styler in the middle. Even the V bars on this bike had an extra bar in the middle like the Hutch freestyle bars but those were some of the trends from that era.
We love seeing bikes from the 80’a that looked like they came right out the box is this is one of them 4sho! Awesome!
This bike was built by BMX Museum Member vicsta
Peep the parts:
– 1984 Profile Prostyler Frame, Fork & Handlebars
– OG Profile Prostyler decals (NOS)
– Tuf Neck stem
– Haro Flex Fighter stem stiffener (NOS)
– Epoch headset
– Tange head lock
– AME Unitron grips (NOS)
– Dia Compe Tech 5 brake levers (NOS)
– Dia Compe 880 brake set
– Profile 3 gen box cranks, BB and spider
– Tuf Neck chainring
– Hutch Hi Caliber pedals 9/16 (NOS)
– CW Mike Buff lay forward seat post
– Viscount Dominator seat
– Devil Dogs seat clamp
– Peregrine Master shocking pink mags
– Tioga Comp Pool tires (NOS)