<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Sugar Cayne | Nick Sutic | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/nicksutic/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/nicksutic/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Nick Sutic.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 03:18:18 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2358bf80b9910e8b80775f9a42124da8</guid>
				<title>Nick Sutic posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2025/12/2021-gt-speed-series-pro-xxl/#comment-59682</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 21:01:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou for the positive comments sir.I do not race,but have ridden since I was 5 years old.<br />
I’m 53 and still ride socially with my son and local BMX club.But I’m a big bmx race bike nerd…Love GT race bikes and Haro and have others as well that I ride..Thanks and peace from Sydney Australia &#x1f1e6;&#x1f1fa;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=152692" rel="nofollow ugc">Bike Of The Day: Nick&#039;s 2021 GT Speed Series XXL BMX Race Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=152692" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Today&#8217;s Bike Of The Day is a Christmas Eve treat!! It&#8217;s a 2021 GT Speed Series XXL BMX racing bike looking super fresh!! [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4a458f3765efb3591d55091dd827ae6</guid>
				<title>Nick Sutic changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/2438/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Sep 2024 18:44:09 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">563e3ddb6d7f598bd1f612509429100d</guid>
				<title>Nick Sutic became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/1749/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2024 00:52:30 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>