Coming this July legedary Retro BMX Dopeness will be unleashed on the masses as the 2017 PK Ripper “Mike Buff” edition will getting shipped out!! Our friends at PlanetBMX.com are taking pr orders for the awesome retro BMX bike!
“Mike Buff was one of the pioneers of the sport who helped to introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle,
Mike rode a PK Ripper in the early 80’s when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team. The PK Ripper Looptail this year plays homage to the exact bike that Mike rode and made famous back in the day.
This PK Ripper is Mike Buff approved!” ~PlanetBMX.com
• Mike Buff replica model, limited edition & individually numbered.
6061 aluminum PK Ripper frame w/ floval tubing, looptail rear end, seatstays wrap, Diamond Dropouts, and individually numbered on the inside of the rear dropout.
• Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear fork.
• Special Edition Skyway Tuff II Tuffwheels w/ precision sealed bearing red anodized alloy hubs.
• Oakley B-1B Grips in Custom Mike Buff Colorway w/ Donuts.
• Redline Flight cranks w/ Redline Flight sprocket.
• Kashimax RS x SE Racing collab seat, made in Japan.
• Mike Buff BMX Action padset.
• Haro Series 1B number plate.
• Includes custom Mike Buff PK Ripper sticker sheet.
For more info on this awesome bike Click Here