If you would like to submit your BMX or Dirt Jumper to Bike Of The Day, please follow all the instructions below. You must do everything listed below in order to have your bike considered to be featured on Bike Of The Day.
This is the only way to submit your bikes to Bike Of The Day. Please do not contact us via social media, just follow the instructions below to submit.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ALL TYPES OF BMX BIKES FROM VINTAGE TO NEW, 16in to 36in!!! Just make sure your bike looks FRESH!
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
- Send HIGH RESOLUTION photos of your bike (full bike shots from both sides and close up photos of he parts),
- FULL PARTS LIST
- A description about the inspiration for the bike build. (It can be as long or as short as you like.)
- COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM (Leaving comments and being active on the site helps it grow. Thanks for the support)
- Email the photos, parts list and inspiration to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. No Stock Bikes!!!
- If the photo files are too big to email, please send photos via WeTransfer.com
EXAMPLE PHOTOS: MANDITORY SHOTS!
We get a lot of submissions with photos that are not usable. Use this gallery below as an example of the type of photos we’re looking for.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY PHOTOS OF BIKES SHOT IN THE GARAGE OR HOUSE. PLEASE FIND A NICE WALL/BACKGROUND TO TAKE YOUR PHOTOS. BE SURE TO KEEP YOUR BACKGROUND SIMPLE.
The photo angles above are manditory for your submittion. Also take note that there are no shadows in the photos. You MUST take full bike shots from both sides the bike. DO NOT CUT OFF ANY PART OF THE BIKE IN THE FULL BIKE SHOTS
-DO NOT SEND PHOTOS IN THE PORTRAIT/VERTICAL ANGLE.
-ONLY SEND LANDSCAPE/WIDE ANGLE PHOTOS
CLOSE UP EXAMPLES:
These are examples of the type of close up shots we’re looking for. YOU MUST SUBMIT CLOSE UP SHOTS OF THE PARTS.
Please follow the above instructions. We will not feature your bike if you don’t send the required photos. Ultimatley we want your bikes to be presented in the best way possible.
That’s about it!! We’re looking foward to seeing your awesome builds!