Durothethird is back again with another classic custom painted Dyno Pro Compe build! This time he went for a purple and white colorway. He calls this one “Purple Rain”! Be sure to give this bike a rating for the February Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year charts
My powder coater Axiom show me all these ILLUSION powder coats which glow because of the process. A client was a huge fan of my Tiffany n Co bike and wanted it duplicated with this color to match his personality.~Durothethird
- Kenda tires
- Durothethird Oldschool Extender
- GT V2 Cheom fork standers
- Die compe brakes
- GT mallet stem
- Odyssey gyro cables
- Gt Cheese-grader sprocket
- Replica pretzel bars
- Oldschool mushroom grips
- Tech 77 levers
- Custom powder coat (Illusion Violet)
- Tangent pedals
- Odyssey 3 piece crank
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible.