Another awesome Fate Rat Rod build is featured as today’s Bike Of The Day! This one is a Pro Xl ridden by Parker Jones. Be sure to give a rating via the sliders below for the March Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year charts
- 2021 Fate Rat Rod ProXL
- Fork – Box X5 20mm
- Cranks – Profile Elite 175mm
- Rennen 47 tooth
- HT pedals
- Alienation rims
- Profile Elite hubs, 20mm front and disc rear
- Tioga FastrX tires
- Brakes – Shimano XT with
- Modified Box caliper bracket
- Ashima 140mm rotor
- Seat Tioga Spyder
- Avian carbon post
- Deity seat clamp
- Headset Chris King
- Handlebars – Renthal Moto 7.5
- ODI vans grips
- Stem Profile Push 48mm
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)