A nice blue TNT C-Four Pro XXL 24″ is today’s Bike Of The Day! It was sent in by Mick George who is the team manger of TNT bicycles Australia! Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the March Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year charts.
Inspiration behind this build was for a mate who past away.~Mick George
A man who knew how to push me to become more in this sport.
- FRAME: TNT Cfour pro xxl.24″
- BARS: Tnt 8″
- FORKS: Elven
- WHEELS: Tnt peacemaker hubs laced to staystrong rims
- CRANKS: 175mm EXCESS LSP
- PEDALS: Pedalling innovation platform
- CHAINRING: Michram
- SEAT: Tioga Spider
- GRIPS: Mac g1 pilot
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)