Today’s Bike Of The Day is a nice Redline Proline XXL sent in by Paul “Cracker” Graham! The bike is done in a dope illusions purple by Steadfast Powder coat of Allentown PA. Give it a rating via the sliders below for the May Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year charts.
This is my second year back racing after a 37year break, ( no I wasn’t in jail ). Home track is HCBMX. Shout out to all the other gray hairs still throwing it down! Team, 2nd Chance BMX~Paul “Cracker” Graham
Sponsors, Sons of Blackwater MMC, Dji insurance, Mitchell racing plates, AOT clothing, X-treme media, RRP cycle, Blue Lotus Tatto and Operation Jersey Cares.
- Redline proline xxl custom illusions purple by steadfast powder coat Allentown pa
- Profile elites Hubs
- Sun Envy rims with purple nipples
- Vee speed boosters tires
- Answer Daggers Forks
- Snafu headset
- Profile stem
- Redline bars.
- Power get laid down via a set of promax hollow forged 180 cranks
- Bombshell bottom bracket
- Fureey MTB pedals
- Box 3 brakes
- Box 2 lever.
- Cheepy Amazon lock on grips
- Tioga seat
- Tangent post.
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)