Today’s Bike Of The Day is actually a custom painted Sugar Cayne frame!! This bike was sent in by Raphael Xavier AKA “The Xav”. He wanted his 20″ Sugar Cayne frame in blue with some custom decals. I had some raw frames in stock so I made it happen. I loved the way the blue, shattered glass powder coating came out and Raph really made it look fresh with the parts he chose! It’s the only Sugar Cayne frame out there that looks like this!
Originally, the Sugar Cayne was just going to be a bike I put together to ride in the street. But while I was looking for a bike that I felt was the right size on the track, the Sugar Cayne came up. When I got hurt recently in a race, I had 8 weeks to think about building the Sugar Cayne. After I finally put it together it felt really good riding. I am a fan of stand out frames and thick down tubes and the Sugar Cayne was it. So now I have a new bike to race and really looking forward to putting it on the track and becoming an expert in class. ;-)~~Raph
- Sugar Cayne 20″ Pro XXL Frame (Blue Powder Coat by Static Coating. Decals by Crazy Al Cayne)
- Answer pro handle bars 8.5
- Odi lock on grips
- White Answer Pro Brake kit
- Box Two Cranks
- Sun envy rims
- Onyx Ultra SS Hubs
- Box Two Stem
- Box XL Carbon Forks
- Tioga Spyder Pivotal seat
- Odessey Slic Kable
- ODYSSEY GRANDSTAND pedals 9/16″
- Vbestlife Seat Clamp, Quick Release 31.8
- Tioga Power Block 20 x 1.75 Steel
- Black Ops Pivot Pro BMX Seat Post
- FSA NO.42/ACB-A Integrated Headset 1-1/8Inches to 1.5Inches Tapered 15mm,
- ODYSSEY Bluebird BMX Chain
- Box Two™ 28mm External bottom bracket
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)