Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for June Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year charts.
Been Riding and building BMX since 83′ I’ve been collecting since 2007~Damon Soto
- Frame : Supercross SX-250 XXXL (22.25”TT)
- Fork : Supercross
- Bars : Supercross
- Stem : Supercross
- Seat Post : GT
- Seat : ??
- Chain Wheel : Porkchop 42t
- Cranks : Speedline
- Pedals : Bassett
- Hubs: Bombshell One80
- Rims : Alex Supra B (Chrome)
- Tires : Kenda Konversion
- Grips : Oury
- Brakes : Promax
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)