I’m loving the colors on this Supercross BLK Envy 2 Jr BMX racing build! The yellow fade to green really pops and stands outs among the usual bikes that get submitted. Shout out to Bradley Wenske for sharing this one!
The inspiration was to build a unique bike for my son to race and enjoy. Not only did it need to be unique, it needed to be of the highest quality to give him the best chance to be successful. The lemon and lime colourway immediately caught our attention for several reasons, first and foremost the Australia (Green and Gold) link and also the opportunity to replicate the same design that was used on a favroutie movie “Days of Thunder”.~Bradley Wenske
- Supercross BLK Envy 2 – Junior Frame
- Tsquard Carbon Hoops
- Stealth Expert Hubs
- Speedline Forks
- Box Titanium Bottom Bracket
- Answer Mini Cranks
- ICE Fast Mini Pedals
- Promax Stem
- Answer Mini Brake Kit and Lever
- Bombshell Lock on Grips
- Box Headset
- Box ONE seat and Post
- Crupi Bars
- Hoch+ Hollow link Gold Chain
- Speedline Mini Chain Tensioners2
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)