There’s a lot to look at on today’s Bike Of The Day! It’s a custom 4Nix Atome Expert with a colorway inspired by a Red Eye Tree Frog. Such a cool mix of vibrant colors on the frame with custom painted parts to match. This was a project that Kevin Gatt of 5ive BMX Components did for a customer and I think it came out amazing!
Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year charts!
Here’s a bike built for a customer in AustraliaKevin Gatt/5ive Components
They wanted it to look like the red eyed tree frog very specific here’s some pics from the frog pic to design and paint and finish product Everything is custom from carbon rims powdercoat spokes to custom frame and forks Built by 5ive bmx components
- Answer bars
- Insight stem
- 5ive pedals
- 5ive seat clamp
- 5ive grips
- 5ive headset and
- 5ive spacers
- 5ive bottom bracket
- 5ive rims
- 5ive total build
- Cxp racing cogs
- Cxp racing sprocket and
- Cxp racing cranks
- Crupi disc hubs
- Custom powder coated spokes
- Scram guide brakes
- Tioga fast r tyres
- 4 nix custom frame and
- 4 nix Custom forks
- 4 nix custom seat and
- 4 nix custom seat post
- Adapters to fit 6mm crupi bolt to 20mm forks
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)
How is this not a 10 for everyone. Wow such great colorway and originality. Great build. I just became a big 5ive fan. My son’s favorite animal is a frog, and he would absolutely love this bike.
Beautiful bike, I am 49yro and find myself loving the geometry and styling of the modern BMX bikes more and more (actually all bikes except electric) but even some of those look rad…. This bike is perfect, it looks like something 4nix put out as an advertisement having partnered with CXP + 5ive and I say that not because the photos are beyond perfect but that’s just how it’s usually done. BOX seems to have cornered that market but these choices are much better. I’m really diggin this bike and I hope it helps you leap over the finish line 1st every time.
Thanks Kevin, the journey to make this a reality was awesome, you really are talented.