Today’s Bike Of The Day is a Prophecy Scud EVO 3 in a sick Orange and black colorway! It was submitted by Benjamin Thomson AKA “Ben The Bike Tech” and I’m loving it!
Long time listener, first time caller here! I just finished this build and thought you might be interested. I left no stone unturned on this one:~Ben Thomson
- Prophecy Scud EVO 3 frame
- Prophecy Scud EVO 3 Fork
- Prophecy carbon rims
- Prophecy 8” carbon bars
- Hopetech Brakes
- Hopetech Stem
- Tangent Pivotal Seat Post,
- Tangent Grips
- Tangent Rear Cog
- Pride Racing hubs
- Pride Seat
- SRAM centerlock rotor,
- SRAM ceramic bb,
- SRAM carbon crankset and quarq power meter
- KMC DLC 10sp chain
- IRC Siren tyres set up tubeless
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)