Another sick Supercross makes Bike Of The Day! Today’s bike is Justin Perkin’s Vision F1 XXL in a Rocket Red, white and blue colorway. Shout out to Mark Perkins for submitting this bike! Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year charts
Cam Bramer is clearly the inspiration for this build. This frame was originally slotted for him but He requested a different size & I grabbed it … Cam’s been sporting the red for awhile & I think it’s the best looking bike out there.~Mark Perkins
- Frame: Supercross Vision F1 XXL
- Fork: Supercross Full Carbon Tapered
- Bars: Supercross Flatline Pro, 8″
- Stem: Speedline Elite Pro
- Grips: ODI
- Brake lever: Speedline
- Brake arms: Speedline
- Cranks: Love thee new Speedline Carbon Pro Cranks. Look for these to be available soon.
- Pedals: HT, T1
- Chain: KMC
- Seat: Speedline, Kam Larson Signature Series
- Wheels: Carbon Speedline, 28h
- Tires: Tioga Fastr & Powerblock 1.6s
Rate This Bike:
!!!New for 2022!! We’ll be starting every featured Bike Of The Day with a rating of 5 in each criteria. It’s gonna be a little harder to get a super high rating this year.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day. CLICK HERE for all the submission information