Today’s Bike Of The Day is a Supercross Vision F1 in a hi-vis orange colorway! The bike has matching hi-vis orange Supercross forks and carbon Speedline rims which really make it pop! Big shout out to 15-16 year old expert Supercross team rider, Hannah Leakey for submitting this sick bike!
Be sure to give this bike a rating for the Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year charts
The best part of my bike is my signature orange color. Bill Ryan even went the extra mile and got gold sparkles in it. It is the smoothest and most beautiful bike I have ever ridden and I am in love with it.~Hannah Leakey
- Supercross Vision F1 chassis (hi-vis orange)
- Speedline Slasher carbon fiber wheels (hi-vis orange)
- Black Titanium 3x spokes
- Onyx pro disc brake hub,
- Onyx Helix front hub
- Tioga Powerblock tires (1.75, 1.60)
- Speedline 31.8 stem
- Supercross carbon 8” bars
- Speedline brake lever
- Speedline brake cable
- Box Three mechanical caliper
- Supercross pro pivotal 3 star racing saddle
- carbon pivotal seat post
- Shimano DXR 170 cranks
- HT T2-SX Stealth Black pedals
- Speedline sealed 24mm bottom bracket (blue)
- 16 tooth jockey/derailleur wheel
- Rennen 44.1 threaded chainring
- Onyx 16 rear cog
- KMC K1SL narrow chain
Rate This Bike:
!!!New for 2022!! We’ll be starting every featured Bike Of The Day with a rating of 5 in each criteria. It’s gonna be a little harder to get a super high rating this year.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day. CLICK HERE for all the submission information