This is kind of dream build for me. A no expense spared / no budget build. My wife actually bought me the frame for our 10 year anniversary and I decided to build it up with the gold to match my Daylight 20”. The goal for this build was to be the lightest possible while still being strong and stiff. I wanted a super playful bike to race and also hit up the pump track races. The Fox fork was a must just for the Kashima coating but happens to also be an awesome fork that’s easy to tune. Max at E6 killed it like usually with the carbon hoops. Only thing I plan to change is the cranks. The E13 Cranks are insanely light but also flex a lot. I’m switching them out with Cane Creek EE wings. Overall I’m super pumped how it turned out and how it rides.~Richard Brendle
- Frame: Daylight Timeline JPX
- Fork: FOX 831 100mm
- Rims: E6 Suppressors 26” 32h
- Hubs: Profile Elite
- Spokes: DT Swiss competition Race
- Nipples: DT Swiss aluminum
- Tires: Maxxis max lite 310 26×1.95 rear and Maxxis DTH 26×2.10 front
- Tubes: Tubolito tubes
- Cranks: E13 TRS race carbon 175mm with 36T SL direct mount sprocket.
- Chain: KMC K1SL
- Stem: Diety Copperhead 35mm
- Bars: Diety Highside 50mm rise
- Brakes: Magura MT8SL
- Grips: ODi Elite pro
- Seat: Tioga D spyder
- Bolts: All hardware is Gold titanium from better bolts.
Rate This Bike:
!!!New for 2022!! We’ll be starting every featured Bike Of The Day with a rating of 5 in each criteria. It’s gonna be a little harder to get a super high rating this year.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day. CLICK HERE for all the submission information