<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Sugar Cayne | Roy Washington Jr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/roywashingtonjr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/roywashingtonjr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Roy Washington Jr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 03:18:18 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72720cf68579f3ec1b363dc19595845e</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2024/02/sugar-cayne-newbridge-dirt-jumper/#comment-59835</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 16:43:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is the setup I would have if I had a Newbridge 26&#8243;.   Thank you for answering my question with pictures, video, &amp; commentary.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/crazyalcayne/" rel="nofollow ugc">Crazy Al Cayne</a> wrote a new post			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d7e7921ce6429ac1098948cf8da3528</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2022/10/2022-sunn-royal-bmx-racing-bike/#comment-59804</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 21:50:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>One of my favorites!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1920817a42642a49b55cea29620a029f</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2022/06/sugar-cayne-prototype-26-inch-bmx/#comment-59803</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 21:48:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wanted to know if you&#8217;ve ever put a ROCKSHOCK Pike on one of your 26&#8243; completes and would the <em>head angle &amp;</em> bb height change? Do you have pictures of a raw one with a 26&#8243; suspension fork?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=133078" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne Prototype 26&quot; BMX, First Ride At Jetline</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=133078" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> I finally took the Sugar Cayne Prototype 26&#8243; to the Jetline for some trail action. I wanted to see how it handled the dirt. It was a [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1403dbae3c9b694f9a18cd76d777fe64</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/09/2026-deadfast-pro-bmx-race-bike/#comment-59802</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 21:22:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like the serious race &#8220;<strong>DEADFAST</strong>&#8221; complete.  I&#8217;ll bet this one is on point out of the gate, around the track, etc.   This Australian beauty has a dope colorway.  The <strong>ELEVEN</strong> Oversized bars, <strong>ODI</strong> Conner Fields signature grips, &amp; <strong>SHIMANO DX</strong> cranks make this one the best race complete, in my book, I&#8217;ve seen all year.  The ceramic bb, and <strong>TIOGA</strong> Power&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31366"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/09/2026-deadfast-pro-bmx-race-bike/#comment-59802" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157486" rel="nofollow ugc">Stephen&#039;s 2026 DeadFast Pro BMX Race Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157486" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Today&#8217;s Bike Of The Day is the first DeadFast BMX race bike to be submitted to the series!! It&#8217;s a DeadFast Relentless Pro 3XL done in a [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6c0a50c3515843635ac759926223d45</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/09/huffy-primus-bmx-12-mile-nyc-commute/#comment-59801</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 20:34:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Riding different bicycles will make you a better person and rider because I do the same thing. It seems as if this one was and is fun to ride. Awesome ride Al!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157544" rel="nofollow ugc">I Took The Huffy Primus BMX On A 12+ Mile NYC Commute</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157544" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Can a Huffy BMX race bike be used as a commuter? Yes, absolutely!! And in part 2 of my review of the Huffy Primus I took it on a [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68a46fc583ac8ac37fd0de54abd60755</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/09/sunn-carbon-prototype-bmx-race-frame/#comment-59800</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 20:28:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dope Design from the French Co. <strong>SUNN</strong>.  I really enjoyed, the look, of the 2026 frame or last pro model <strong>SUNN</strong> <em>Eddie Clerte&#8217;</em> rode in PAPENDAL, ND.   I&#8217;m a fan of the brand but I have to say that this one is different and has to grow on me.  Maybe next year, while competing, I&#8217;ll get to see the frame up close and my opinion may change.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157523" rel="nofollow ugc">Not Your Typical Seat Stay On This Sunn BMX Prototype</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157523" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> French BMX racing pro Eddy Clerte posted some teaser photos of a new Sunn prototype frame he&#8217;s been testing out. Sunn is known for [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5ffb4a836a6270d2c9ec6437eb94734</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/09/chriss-2022-sugar-cayne-by-nature-26in-bmx-cruiser/#comment-59799</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 20:16:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m a <strong>Naughty by Nature</strong>, <strong>Sugar Cayne</strong>, BMX fan period!  Chris, anyone that debut&#8217;s one of Al Cayne&#8217;s signature completes is dope to me because of what <strong>Al Cayne</strong> and his web post mean to BMX culture and Hip-Hop.  Nice build Chris! The only thing I would change, for comfort only, is the handlebars.  A chrome 6&#8243; Box BMX Oversized 31.8 cruiser&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31362"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/09/chriss-2022-sugar-cayne-by-nature-26in-bmx-cruiser/#comment-59799" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157451" rel="nofollow ugc">Chris&#039;s 2022 Sugar Cayne by Nature 26in BMX Cruiser</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157451" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> I was waiting for this one! It&#8217;s a 2022 Sugar Cayne Newbridge 26in BMX Cruiser with the limited Naughty By Nature color scheme and [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">698a9ec737844718af68c8de5e60ad99</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/09/roys-kink-mud-runner-bmx-bike/#comment-59798</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 19:59:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you cousin.  This one manuals very well and rides awesome at the trails.   My front Ice-Pick grinds are coming along.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157548" rel="nofollow ugc">Roy&#039;s KINK Mud Runner BMX Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157548" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Roy Washington Jr is back again with another Bike Of The Day treat! This time he submitted his 2014 era Kink Mud Runner and it&#8217;s looking fresh! I <a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157548" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a> [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9aeb7f2af624b868d058fed90c2ab85e</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/09/roys-kink-mud-runner-bmx-bike/#comment-59797</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 19:57:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I call this KINK Mudrunner &#8220;<strong>CD</strong>&#8221; for the memory of <em>NC&#8217;s own</em> <strong>Chris Doyl</strong>e!  I also want to thank <strong>Matt Coplin</strong>, of <strong>Profile Racing</strong> for the front mini hub to match my rear mini cassette.  Matt Coplin, Mark Mullville and the factory profile team came to sunny Fayettenam, NC and happen to showed me some love. I still have the<strong> Profile Racing</strong> coffee bag, Mr.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31359"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/09/roys-kink-mud-runner-bmx-bike/#comment-59797" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157548" rel="nofollow ugc">Roy&#039;s KINK Mud Runner BMX Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157548" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Roy Washington Jr is back again with another Bike Of The Day treat! This time he submitted his 2014 era Kink Mud Runner and it&#8217;s looking fresh! I <a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157548" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a> [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">974a74005c8705197b1c8ad9d368449e</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2020/07/how-to-submit-for-bike-of-the-day/#comment-59709</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 01:35:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you like this one Cousin!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=120660" rel="nofollow ugc">How To Submit Your Bike To Bike Of The Day</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=120660" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> If you would like to submit your BMX or Dirt Jumper to Bike Of The Day, please follow all the instructions below. You must do everything [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2110f6c2b6da9e0f68d73ee9bea84015</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr upvoted for How To Submit Your Bike To Bike Of The Day</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/31085/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 01:35:36 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0239a333d3f667bdd4485058f1b6cc59</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/04/babs-bmx-24-v2/#comment-59702</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:09:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I do. Thank for noticing Brian.  The next one I&#8217;ll be submiting is my <strong>KINK</strong> &#8220;Muddrunner&#8221;  This one is FRESH and the one I ride North Carolina&#8217;s &#8220;Shotgun Trails&#8221; on.  This will be the second dirt jumper that I&#8217;ve submitted. The first one was my Leigh Ramsdale inspired <strong>MONGOOSE</strong> Fireball I submitted way back when.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=154752" rel="nofollow ugc">Roy&#039;s BABS BMX 24&quot; V2 &#8211; Bike Of The Day</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=154752" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Roy Washington Jr (<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/roywashingtonjr/" rel="nofollow ugc">@roywashingtonjr</a>) did it again with another sick BMX build!! This time he submitted a 2025 BABS (Bay Area BMXers) 24in V2 [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">394b4bbe8bf1672e8cc77ebfa24c99b9</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/04/babs-bmx-24-v2/#comment-59701</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:05:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I do ride a SYNDYT SYB 215 and 24&#8243; SYB 204.  Those are my factory rides for the Factory Mayhem team but I&#8217;ll be doing my own thing next year or 2027 for Tanbark Racing Enterprise.  That is my small business for training school aged children and my dream of racing a full @USABMX season without the injuries of a 53 year old.  Thanks for the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31068"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/04/babs-bmx-24-v2/#comment-59701" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=154752" rel="nofollow ugc">Roy&#039;s BABS BMX 24&quot; V2 &#8211; Bike Of The Day</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=154752" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Roy Washington Jr (<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/roywashingtonjr/" rel="nofollow ugc">@roywashingtonjr</a>) did it again with another sick BMX build!! This time he submitted a 2025 BABS (Bay Area BMXers) 24in V2 [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">904e224212ae4431f8d49fa937530f3c</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/04/babs-bmx-24-v2/#comment-59700</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:01:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for the complements Joshua.  This one is a weapon and I&#8217;m so proud to own one. Thank you for the team accomplishments this year. I&#8217;m currently injured with another left shoulder rotator cuff but my range of motion seems to be better than someone who doesn&#8217;t participate in the sport we love so much.  The doctor told me there is no&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31067"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/04/babs-bmx-24-v2/#comment-59700" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=154752" rel="nofollow ugc">Roy&#039;s BABS BMX 24&quot; V2 &#8211; Bike Of The Day</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=154752" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Roy Washington Jr (<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/roywashingtonjr/" rel="nofollow ugc">@roywashingtonjr</a>) did it again with another sick BMX build!! This time he submitted a 2025 BABS (Bay Area BMXers) 24in V2 [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d783081f9048609fc2edbe8adaa1a13</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/04/babs-bmx-24-v2/#comment-59699</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:57:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Those hubs on my BABS are the Box Quantum hubs.  20mm Box Quantum front hub and both of these hubs have <span>Oversized Technology&#x2122;</span><br />
<span>• Increased Steering Stiffness</span><br />
<span>• Heightened Responsiveness</span><br />
<span>• Reduced Latency</span><br />
<span>• Inhibits Axle Deflection</span><br />
<span>• Available With Multiple Axle Diameters To Fit All BMX Racing Frames</span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=154752" rel="nofollow ugc">Roy&#039;s BABS BMX 24&quot; V2 &#8211; Bike Of The Day</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=154752" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Roy Washington Jr (<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/roywashingtonjr/" rel="nofollow ugc">@roywashingtonjr</a>) did it again with another sick BMX build!! This time he submitted a 2025 BABS (Bay Area BMXers) 24in V2 [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c56463147d274f7c4aaa4e7d92593181</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2022/02/monster-energy-bmx-triple-challenge/#comment-59695</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 18:12:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Brian Fox is the man.  One of my favorites and I&#8217;ve seen him quite often in North Carolina.  Keep winning Mr. Fox!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=132104" rel="nofollow ugc">Real Life Boss Level Video Game Level Tricks At BMX Triple Challenge</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=132104" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> The Monster Energy BMX Triple Challenge was NUTS!!! I was checking out the finals footage from OurBMX and all I saw [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cf34596936e56fe585e340ba94d7dca</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2022/06/mongoose-fireball-frame/#comment-59694</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 18:03:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love this frame for Dirt Jumping, Park, Street, or just riding the neighborhood.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=133115" rel="nofollow ugc">Mongoose Fireball DJ Is Now Available As Frame Only!</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=133115" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Mongoose&#8217;s flagship Dirt Jumper, The Fireball is now available as a frame only!! This is the first time the Fireball was made [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74e76bc7c03d2660d7b2442856be40a9</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2024/02/little-tricks-hard-to-do/#comment-59693</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:23:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I take my DJ to the park here in Fayetteville, NC to learn more tricks.  Loved the video because of your riding efforts at Hempstead.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/crazyalcayne/" rel="nofollow ugc">Crazy Al Cayne</a> wrote a new post			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b1a83c424cda1b70d820fe359fff638</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2024/03/dirt-jumper-jetline/#comment-59692</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:17:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been watching your DJ edits to get excited about the DJ you make.  Are all the DJ the same size that you sell?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ef943eca38a016068152ac561def56f</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2024/02/sugar-cayne-newbridge-dirt-jumper/#comment-59691</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:55:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This frame will probably be my next DJ frame just because it comes from an ICONIC rider&#8230;Mr. Al Cayne himself!  I&#8217;m sure it rides lovely!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/crazyalcayne/" rel="nofollow ugc">Crazy Al Cayne</a> wrote a new post			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c2e189671108cccc994751c2aaac398</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/04/tommy-zula-on-supercross-bmx/#comment-59690</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:34:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong>SuperCross</strong> and Bill Ryan have done it again by picking up one of my favorite riders.  Tommy Zula is a legend and his DJ is so dope to see.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=155005" rel="nofollow ugc">Tommy Zula Is Now Riding For Supercross BMX</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=155005" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Supercross BMX announced that they signed UCI Pump Track World Champion Tommy Zula to the team!! This is awesome since Tommy&#8217;s roots are in [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b5e66101e9657f5748cf2d33abbb56a</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/01/dougs-custom-painted-2025-syndyt-syb/#comment-59689</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 14:18:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I missed this one but it looks like this one is better looking colorway with the American flag wrap. Awesome <strong>SYNDYT</strong> wrap and build. I&#8217;m also a FMF AMLT <strong>USN</strong> Veteran and this one rocks Doug.  Do you have a 24&#8243; cruiser to match?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=152957" rel="nofollow ugc">Doug&#039;s Custom Wrapped 2025 Syndyt SYB 20in &#8211; Bike Of The Day</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=152957" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> We have another fresh Bike Of The Day built for day 2 of the 2026!! This one is a custom wrapped Syndyt SYB 20in BMX race [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bab05b6d4e8df5178e4f9e348ffb7948</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/cam-wood-signature-mongoose-title-team-pro/#comment-59688</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 14:08:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>CLASSIC CLASSIC!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156044" rel="nofollow ugc">Cam Wood&#039;s Signature Mongoose Title Team Pro BMX Frame</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156044" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Aww Yeah Mongoose just dropped a new BMX racing treat with their Cam Wood signature Title Team! I&#8217;ve been waiting for this bad boy [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27d5e62537f88829007298ca03933631</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/chase-rsp6-0-bmx-race-frame/#comment-59687</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 14:02:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I do like the new Aluminum design from<strong> CHASE</strong>. The matching <strong>IKON</strong> fork is also dope.  I&#8217;ll bet this frame rides like a dream.  I prefer aircraft aluminum over carbon and <strong>CHASE Bicycles</strong> hit their marks on this one when it comes to hiding the welds on this beauty.  Buffing away the aluminum welds makes this one and the <strong>SYNDYT</strong> frames look so detailed.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31051"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/chase-rsp6-0-bmx-race-frame/#comment-59687" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156103" rel="nofollow ugc">CHASE RSP6.0 BMX Race Frame Looks Amazing!</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156103" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> The Chase RSP gets a facelift with the new 6.0 model. Some kind of way Chase made their ultimate Alloy BMX race frame even better. This is a [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c99d7f95159b8821d30a6fc81e6568e9</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/1980-schwinn-scambler-phantom/#comment-59666</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 14:50:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Vintage bike, color, forks, and wheel covers. This one belongs in a museum.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156021" rel="nofollow ugc">Lou&#039;s 1980 Schwinn Scambler Phantom BMX Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156021" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Now this is an oldie but goodie! It&#8217;s a 1980 Schwinn Scambler Phantom BMX Bike submitted by Lou Genitempo. This vintage BMX Bike features a [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">101c285c0fa742690e246e661c37b5a2</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/2024-supercross-vision-bmx-race-bike/#comment-59665</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 14:45:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bill Ryan has designed one of the best looking carbon frames on the BMX market. The <strong>SUPERCROSS</strong> brand is not only a race brand but they also make a street/park frame.  I do love the choice of yellow and orange highlights on this one to make this race machine pop.  Although, I&#8217;ve explained that my experience with carbon frames are too stiff for my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30989"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/2024-supercross-vision-bmx-race-bike/#comment-59665" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157389" rel="nofollow ugc">Wayne&#039;s 2024 Supercross Vision BMX Race Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157389" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Wayne Keohi&#8217;s 2024 Supercross Vision BMX race bike is today&#8217;s Bike Of The Day and it&#8217;s pretty fresh!! The first thing you&#8217;ll notice is the [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b02ce3b906d0fb91b6ef21e1761a254d</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/avoid-butt-jam-crashes-with-the-dfender/#comment-59664</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 14:23:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think I know Gilberto from NC. I do remember racing him in Burlington, NC and I didn&#8217;t know the <strong>SPDSYN </strong>fender was his product. I love the design and is less expensive than the one&#8217;s I&#8217;ve seen in <em>Louisville, KY</em> last year during my Cruiser main event motos. I&#8217;ve also had an <em>butt-2-rear</em> tire crash two years ago riding at the Rock Hill, SC national.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30987"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/avoid-butt-jam-crashes-with-the-dfender/#comment-59664" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157260" rel="nofollow ugc">Butt Jam Crashes Can be Avoided With The DFender</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157260" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Gilberto Dleon of Speed Syndicate talks about his new protective BMX racing seat called the DFender! The DFender was created as a [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50cdd7cea246c8cbf40cdef2667c655c</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/2025-syndyt-syb-bmx-race-frame/#comment-59662</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 20:20:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>First let me say I&#8217;m partial to the <strong>SYNDYT</strong> brand and I do have <strong>two</strong> twenty inchers and <strong>one</strong> 24&#8243; Cruiser in grey, black and white with red accents.<br />
 I get the creativity but  If I had to choose between the original SYNDYT colorways and this one&#8230;well..  I just think the U.S. flag theme colorway is <em>corny</em> but that is just my opinion.<br />
I&#8217;m just not&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30982"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/2025-syndyt-syb-bmx-race-frame/#comment-59662" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156054" rel="nofollow ugc">Ryland&#039;s 2025 Syndyt SYB BMX Race Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156054" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Ryland Bricker submitted this 2025 Syndyt SYB BMX race bike in a custom USA colorway! I&#8217;ve seen some great red, white and blue USA inspired builds [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed6d2ddbbdac21f29f1a779a8cead70d</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/2020-sm-dan-norvell-fungi-bmx-bike/#comment-59661</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 19:53:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>NICE Street or Park bike&#8230;.or Street-speed racer.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156108" rel="nofollow ugc">Tito&#039;s 2020 S&amp;M Dan Norvell FUNGÍ BMX Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156108" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Today&#8217;s Bike Of The Day is a 2020 S&amp;M Dan Norvell FUNGÍ BMX street bike and I&#8217;m a big fan of this one. What got me hooked on this build is t [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f83873cb5f20f791d5c4709c57f640c</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/richards-1994-pr1mo-pro-xl-is-really-a-kuwahara-find-out-why/#comment-59660</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 17:29:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also thought this story was interesting. Awesome build Richard.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156160" rel="nofollow ugc">Richard&#039;s 1994 Pr1mo Pro XL Is Really A Kuwahara! Find Out Why</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156160" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> I love it when somebody submits a bike with an awesome story behind the build! And the story behind this 1994 Pr1mo Pro XL [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95ac9c3f5cd695f0cb46554bd32d6b48</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/2018-gary-turner-signature-series-bmx/#comment-59659</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 14:05:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Classic cruising vehicle maybe even for display on a vintage BMX site.  Awesome build Mr. Charlie Chase. The blue and gold colorway makes it pop with a racing vibe!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156178" rel="nofollow ugc">Charlie&#039;s Gary Turner Signature Edition 26in BMX Cruiser</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156178" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> SugarCayne.com member <a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/charliechase/" rel="nofollow ugc">@charliechase</a> submitted another Bike Of The Day banger with his 2018 Gary Turner Signature Edition 26in [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a99bc5e9871f74ea7dd95627ad6b82e6</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/erics-2002-redline-proline-bmx-racing-bike/#comment-59658</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 20:14:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I saw this <strong>REDLINE</strong> complete, for the first time, I immediately thought about <strong>Bubba Harris</strong> and his signaturre <strong>REDLINE</strong> frame! While being stationed in San Diego, CA as a USN FMF Corpsman, the <strong>SHIMANO </strong><em>DX</em> race line was the top of the line.  I have the same SHIMANO DX peddles, given to me by Chad Roberts; Shimano&#8217;s long time factory employee,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30974"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/erics-2002-redline-proline-bmx-racing-bike/#comment-59658" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156225" rel="nofollow ugc">Eric&#039;s 2002 Redline Proline BMX Racing Bike Looks Clean</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156225" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> A 2002 Redline Proline adds to the awesome run of BMX bikes featured this month on Bike Of The Day. It&#8217;s a NOS Redline Team [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34edbcdd2920a873007b9ff7ed78f586</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr rated Eric&#039;s 2002 Redline Proline BMX Racing Bike Looks Clean with an average score of 9.60/10</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30973/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 20:14:45 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6cb6a6b3d3b59a6651a6d74fcfc0430</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr upvoted for Eric&#8217;s 2002 Redline Proline BMX Racing Bike Looks Clean</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30972/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 20:01:37 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee755c747ceb16816ab0b90e40a5714d</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/ritchies-2025-fixated-vigorous-fgfs-bike/#comment-59657</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 20:00:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Never heard of <strong>Fixated Bicycles</strong> but this bike is giving me <strong>Sugar-Cayne</strong> long distance riding vibes.   Awesome build but this definitely looks like a chromoly version <strong>AL Cayne</strong> would ride long distance on. It is a beautiful 26&#8243; ride. The <strong>Skapegoat</strong> bars are spot on this durable, wishboned classic that looks solid.  This one would probably be good at&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30971"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/ritchies-2025-fixated-vigorous-fgfs-bike/#comment-59657" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156253" rel="nofollow ugc">Ritchie&#039;s 2025 Fixated Vigorous FGFS Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156253" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Coming straight out of Berlin is this 2025 Fixated Vigorous fixed gear freestyle bike submitted by Ritchie van Pelt! The 26in BMX style street [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fee544cac3d06167794aea1094824a55</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr rated Ritchie&#039;s 2025 Fixated Vigorous FGFS Bike with an average score of 7.39/10</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30970/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 20:00:14 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed90aaff74235d5e02cbd4cd1dcc05be</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr upvoted for Ritchie&#8217;s 2025 Fixated Vigorous FGFS Bike</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30969/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 17:42:31 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb9a2600df1c025523e53bc68e3742e1</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/07/wizard-of-oz-inspired-2016-supercross-bmx-race-bike/#comment-59656</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 17:39:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like the &#8220;Wizard of Oz&#8221; theme with this one to include the colorway with a rainbow-purple or rainbow-lavender theme &amp; with Dorothy, Toto, tin-man, the lion, and the scarecrow on the downtube.  You killed this one Harper!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156295" rel="nofollow ugc">Harper&#039;s Wizard Of Oz Inspired 2016 Supercross BMX Race Bike!</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=156295" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> I love it when a fully custom painted frame or bike gets submitted to Bike Of The Day! And Harper Matthews did just that [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a07e03d5a45969a0fac77cf39de38e83</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr rated Harper&#039;s Wizard Of Oz Inspired 2016 Supercross BMX Race Bike! with an average score of 7.63/10</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30967/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 17:39:33 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c870329c09c8d4e8e3fa6787d7e178bc</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr upvoted for Harper&#8217;s Wizard Of Oz Inspired 2016 Supercross BMX Race Bike!</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30966/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 17:25:39 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6bde59ff54daeffdb74ae1f07764dce</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/tripps-2025-speedco-velox-v3-bmx-race-bike/#comment-59655</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 16:46:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome build! You can&#8217;t go wrong with the SPEEDCO expert frame and components.  The <strong>SuperCross</strong> carbon cranks with the 50/18 gear ratio is a perfect gear for smaller racers with allot of power. I do love he Carolina blue with teal accents on the wheels.  I&#8217;ll bet this one rolls out of the starting gate with the stiffest, fastest time with those&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30965"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/tripps-2025-speedco-velox-v3-bmx-race-bike/#comment-59655" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157201" rel="nofollow ugc">Tripp&#039;s 2025 Speedco Velox V3 BMX Race Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157201" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> We&#8217;re setting off August Bike Of The Month with this awesome 2025 Speedco Velox 3 Expert XL. This one was submitted by Mike Whitfield who [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0d4b0c5fffd757473f4b350f3fd5a81</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr rated Tripp&#039;s 2025 Speedco Velox V3 BMX Race Bike with an average score of 8.17/10</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30964/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 16:46:42 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d161f2616c29c997330e030994c3ab7</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr upvoted for Tripp&#8217;s 2025 Speedco Velox V3 BMX Race Bike</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30963/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 16:23:21 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3640dc88df3de58ae83489a4e4556172</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/2024-sm-mad-dog-bmx-bike/#comment-59654</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 16:20:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome bike for anything you want to ride.  I do like the vanilla colorway added to the pearl wood grain finished frame.  The <strong>ONYX</strong> front hub is dope along with the <strong>Profile Racing</strong> Elite rear hub, <strong>Profile Racing</strong> Column cranks, &amp; <strong>Box</strong> 3 microknobby tires makes this one to fire &amp; one of the smoothest <strong>S&amp;M </strong>Maddogs I&#8217;ve ever seen.  I do love the wishbone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30962"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/2024-sm-mad-dog-bmx-bike/#comment-59654" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157222" rel="nofollow ugc">Andrew&#039;s 2024 S&amp;M Mad Dog BMX Bike Is Sick!</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157222" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Andrew Kohen (<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/briksthedog/" rel="nofollow ugc">@briksthedog</a>) is bringing the heat with another banging BMX bike build!! This time he drops a super clean earth tone colored [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b2720bb045e6c22588fc401bff1cf1d</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr rated Andrew&#039;s 2024 S&#038;M Mad Dog BMX Bike Is Sick! with an average score of 7.89/10</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30961/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 16:20:09 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c88cc095e60da8158c601ba36a79f822</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr upvoted for Andrew&#8217;s 2024 S&#038;M Mad Dog BMX Bike Is Sick!</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30960/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 16:08:36 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4610bfaf96960c2589a023e0f6e3093e</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/2025-standard-125r-bmx-racing-bike/#comment-59653</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 15:28:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This <strong>STANDARD</strong> is everything you need and nothing you don&#8217;t.   The blue Box stem matches the blue anodized frame which was a good touch.  You can&#8217;t go wrong with your wheel combo Chuck.  You can race, ride trails, or even street or park shred with this bad boy!  When I think of <strong>STANDARD</strong> bicycle company I&#8217;m remined of the Elite racers that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30959"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/2025-standard-125r-bmx-racing-bike/#comment-59653" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157276" rel="nofollow ugc">Chuck&#039;s 2025 Standard 125R BMX Racing Bike</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157276" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> It&#8217;s always a good day when a Standard BMX bike gets featured as Bike Of The Day. And this build is a perfect example of that. Chuck Burnd [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db00278b69a7aa922fef368160d90e14</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr rated Chuck&#039;s 2025 Standard 125R BMX Racing Bike with an average score of 9.14/10</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30958/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 15:28:06 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">788395ecfb6559336960b2ee159b7ea1</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr upvoted for Chuck&#8217;s 2025 Standard 125R BMX Racing Bike</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/activity/p/30957/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 15:19:34 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89567432dbac757ea5b819da61ca4202</guid>
				<title>Roy Washington Jr posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/2026-valor-pro-xxl-cruiser/#comment-59652</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 15:14:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve never heard or <strong>VALOR </strong>bicycles but this air-craft aluminum complete <em>looks custom made</em>.  I love this one because of the polished <strong>SINZ</strong> 19mm cranks. These race specific cranks came in 170mm which is perfect for my size and are featured on both my Bulldog BlackStars 20&#8243; and 24&#8243;. I&#8217;m 5&#8217;3&#8243; so my SINZ 170mm on my 20&#8243; <strong>Bulldog</strong> BlackStar are gold&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30956"><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/2026/08/2026-valor-pro-xxl-cruiser/#comment-59652" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/members/al/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sugar Cayne</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157297" rel="nofollow ugc">Jayce&#039;s 2026 Valor Pro XXL Cruiser &#8211; Bike Of The Day</a></strong><a href="https://www.sugarcayne.com/?p=157297" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> A 2026 Valor Pro XXL BMX cruiser enters the Bike Of The Day chat 😉 ! I&#8217;m pretty sure this is the first time a Valor was featured on [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>