The High Roller USA crew was back at Toy Fair New York with their new down hill drift trike. It’s called the Straight Blade and it’s a low profile drifter with some really cool features. What I really like about the Straight Blade is the handlebars are basically MTB bars and the stem is industry standard threadless so you can put on your favorite BMX, MTB or just about any bicycle threadless stem on it. The custom front wheel uses the same specs as a 20″ wheel meaning you can throw on and 20″ BMX 36 spoke rim and spokes on this trike. Same deal with the pedals, you can put on any flat of clip pledals on the Straight Blade trike…..pretty cool!!
In the video above I got to interview High Roller CEO and designer Matt Armbruster again for a trike check of the Straight Blade plus Matt talked about all the cool things in-store for the brand in 2015!!
- Gusseted Steel Frame
- 20 inch pneumatic front wheel
- Custom Pedal Hub for high speed coasting
- Tektro Mechanical Disc Brake for high power braking
- Lightweight textured blow molded seat with grab rails
- Slammed Frame for Low Center of Gravity
- 10 inch blow molded PE rear wheels with precision bearings
- 15mm stub axles