This is the official Bike Of The Year results! These results are strictly based on the viewers ratings of the BMX Bikes featured on Bike Of The Day in 2020. So if you didn’t submit your bike to the Sugar Cayne Bike Of The Day series you won’t see it here.
I originally planned to just do the results for the Bike Of The Year but there were so many dope bikes submitted that I expanded the categories. These categories include Cruiser Of The Year, Street Bike Of The Year, Most Unique Bike Of The Year, Vintage Bike Of The Year and Dirt Jumper Of The Year.
2020 BIKE OF THE YEAR RESULTS:
(Based off of viewers ratings on SugarCayne.com)
- Vintage Bike Of The Year: 1986 GT Pro Performer “Day Glo Orange” (Jason Orlandini)
- Cruiser Of The Year: Daylight Arc C-1 “Opal” (Katie Piotti)
- Most Unique Bike Of The Year: 2000 UFO Pro 24″ -Based on uniqueness- (Mark Small)
- Street/Park Bike Of The Year: Sunday Soundwave V3 (Toney Weaver)
- Dirt Jumper Of The Year: Standard DJ 26″ (Chris Cline)
- Bike Of The Year: Prophecy Scud Evo3 (James Kramer)
What Bikes Do You Think Should’ve Won?
Visit the Sugar Cayne 2020 Bike Of The Year Chart to see all the bikes and let me know which one’s you thought should’ve won in the comment section below . Keep submitting those bikes!!
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
- COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
- Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. PHOTOS SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE LANDSCAPE ANGLE NOT THE PORTRAIT ANGLE!
- Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible.