A custom painted Yess BMX Type-X Pro XL is today’s Bike Of The Day! This bike was submitted by Moe Collins and it has a nice “Fire Engine Red” colorway and some awesome parts. Be sure to give it a rating for the February Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year charts.
I am a 20 year veteran volunteer firefighter and I wanted this to look like a fire engine. Yess BMX hooked me up with the custom “fire engine red” powder coating and Brian at Comp Cal did the custom simulated gold leaf Yess graphics decals.
Sponsors: Yess BMX (Team Manager of the new Yess Tri State Factory Development Team), Box BMX, E6 Racing Components, Profile Racing, Fly Racing, HT, Tioga, ODI, Reggie’s Bike Shop in Toledo, OH~ Moe Collins
- Frame: Yess BMX Type X Pro XL
- Fork: Reach Pro 20mm
- Bars: Box One triple taper cromo 8.5
- Stem: Box One 48mm top load
- Grips: ODI Vans
- Headset: Box Two
- Cranks: Alloy 177.5mm with Hawk BB
- Chainring: JW threaded
- Pedals: Pedaling Innovations Catalyst
- Chain: KMC HL1
- Rims: E6 Silencers carbon “Stealth” color way
- Spokes: Titanium w/alloy nipples
- Hubs: Onyx Ultra disc 10mm/ Helix 20mm thru bolt
- Tires: Tioga FASTRX 1.85 front 1.60 rear
- Seat: Profile pivotal w/Tangent post
- Seat post Clamp: Yess BMX
- Brakes: Box Three Mechanical Disc
- Brake Lever: Box One w/ integrated ODI lock ring
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Race Linear Slic
- Plates: Box with Comp Cal Yess team inserts
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)