There’s a new BMX racing brand coming out of France called Marshal Bicycles! They been posting up some great content on their Instagram page and creating a buzz. “The Condor’s Flight” is their main BMX race fame, check out the details below.
The geometry of our frame has been studied for several months to bring you great stability thanks to a low bottom bracket, and real aggressiveness with a short Seat Tube (seat tube).~Marshal Bicycles
No more worry about adjusting your rear wheel thanks to a short stays (rear tube), coupled to our Dropout (rear dropout) with a length of 58 mm.
Finally, we have designed a caster angle allowing better stability in the turns.
As you will have understood, our MARSHAL frame has been studied, conceptualized, and manufactured to meet the greatest number of demanding competitive pilots.
- Alumium 6061 T6 Ultralight frame.
- Top hydroformed tube with integrated cable passage.
- Hydroformed down tube.
- Seat Tube “Big Base” (from size ExpertXL) Conical
- Head Tube (from ExpertXL size) “Best Resistance” rear shrouds Rear
- Dropout close for disc brake, 58mm long with integrated tensioners (only compatible with female axle hubs)
- Semi-integrated V-brake mounts for easy removal
- Euro case 68x73mm
For More Information visit BMX-Marshal.com