I’m loving today’s BMX Bike Of The Day! It’s a special Supercross Extension II Redline Tribute build. It was submitted by Reymond Singson and it came out awesome. Be sure to give it a rating via the sliders below for April Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year.
I wanted a modern take on an rl20ii with modern geometry and components.~Reymond Singson
- NOS unbuilt scene extension ii 21inch frame
- Odyssey f25 flatware forks
- The last s&m made Hoffman patriot bars
- Knight bikes purple stem
- Odi longneck grips
- OG kashimax freestyle seat
- Lineage super pro 48s and clamp
- Redline flight cranks with custom machines Pegasus bmx 33t flute sprocket
- Fly graphite pedals
- Dia compe 990 brakes . Tech77 locking levers
- Odyssey gtx detangler with London mod
- Custom foklifter plate
- Repop rl20ii decals
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)