Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year Charts!
Motivation to build were to have two top level race bikes. Proud member of southern California’s BUSHIDO race team: #bushidoraceteam #dangersnacks #cyberhorse # boxcomponents #a1highergraphics #technique #peddlepower #bassettbmxDemon Dave Russell
- Chase RSP 3.0 pro XL + cruiser
- Alienation hoops
- DT Swiss spokes /nipples
- Box carbon forks
- Box M30 crank set
- Peddling innovation catalyst pedals /
- Shadow conspiracy 1/2 link chain
- Box one brakes
- Genius lever
- Onyx ultra SS & helix hubs
- Stay Strong pro cruiser bars
- ODI grips
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)