French women’s BMX Pro, 2016 Olympic finalist and BMX world champion Manon Valentino will be competing in this years Olympics!! She recently got a custom Sunn Royal Factory built up for the games so you know we had to feature it for Bike Of The Day!! The Sunn is such a sick bike and it looks really good in white. The black and red accents on the frame and parts are a nice offset to the white colorway. I also like the “Valentino #971” signature on the chain stay. Big shout out to Manon Valentino for submitting her bike and best of luck to her at the Olympic Games!! Follow her on Official Instagram page @mvalentino971
Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the July Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year charts!
Departure in a few days for Japan !! The opportunity for me to thank those who give strength every day and a wink in particular to my partners. Thank you to the federation, @franceolympique and France quite simply for giving me the opportunity to represent our beautiful country. I hope to take my # 971 to the top !!~Manon Valentino
- Frame – Sunn Royal factory Olympic
- Fork – Sunn carbon
- Bars – Box 8″
- Grips – Odi longneck v2.1 lock-on 130 mm
- Stem – Box one 31,8 mm 53
- Headset – FSA
- Brake lever – Shimano
- Brake – Shimano
- Cranks – Box M35 177.5
- Pedals – Shimano
- Chain – KMC
- Seat – Box Carbon
- Front hub – Onyx 20mm
- Rear hub – Onyx Ultra SS 10mm
- Front rim – Pride
- Rear rim – Pride
- Tires – Vee tires V2
- Tubes – Vee tires
- Number plate – 971
Action photos by: @navadanet
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)