Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the August Bike Of The Month Chart!
This build was for my son who wanted to do all black frame and uniform this year and wanted a Matt frame which Eric Spears knocked out of the park. We went with the disc brake just because it was something we had never done and it just looks bad ass!~Ed Lamielle
- Frame-Truth main event xl
- Fork-Answer dagger tapered
- Rims-Alienation malice
- Hubs-Onyx pro disc
- Bars-Truth demon titanium
- Brakes-Shimano saint
- Cranks-Bombshell ratchet
- Pedals-Crank brothers egg beaters
- Bottom bracket-crupi ti
- Grips-ODI ruffian
- Seat-Tioga spyder
- Chain ring-Rennen
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)