Aoki Gahara summitted one of my favorite Mongoose Title Pro builds for Bike Of The Day. I like the mix of grey, black and white parts he used. I think those grey tires really makes this bike pop! They match all the grey decals which is real cool.
Be sure to rate this bike via the sliders below for the Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year charts.
- Mongoose Elite XXL
- Thomson X stem
- Answer bars/grips
- Crupi seat post
- Answer seat
- Stay Strong post clamp
- Elevn LT fork
- MX king brake
- Shimano DXR MX 180mm crank(all that was available)
- Yoshimura Chilao pewter pedals
- Alienation Acme Carbon rims(TCS)
- Alenation TCS tires
- Onyx Front/Rear disc hub
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)