Today’s Bike Of The Day is a special one because it’s a Sugar Cayne build! In fact it’s the only Sugar Cayne frame done in a hand polished/raw colorway with teal decals. I made a video several months ago of me polishing this frame and putting on the decals. Aoki Gahara brought this frame from the Sugar Cayne webstore, built it up and submitted it for BOTD.
Be sure to give this bike a rating for the Bike Of The Month and Bike OF The Year Charts:
After a couple different configurations, this is what I went with. I like it the most, think it went together well and unique. How well received from the masses will be up to them. Glad to highlight a great frame from a man that does more for BMX than most can ever imagine~Aoki Gahara
- Sugar Cayne Pro XXL one of one
- -Answer bars/seat/grips/Pinnacle wheels
- -Thomson X bmx stem
- -Crupi HS
- -Tangent Prospect tapered fork
- -Zeronine #plate
- -Alienation grey tires
- -STAYSTRONG pedals/seat clamp
- -Box Three brakes
- -Box One DLC race chain
- -Tangent chainwheel
- -Promax HF-2 175mm crank
- -Promax chain tensioners
- -no name BB and seatpost
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)