Well… I was ready for a new frame… On a HYPER 3yrs. … plus I had started a lengthy wheel build kind of worked itself out like that.. and the new hypers due to shipping restraints not till next year sometime… I bought the 2021 PURE V6… Idea from a post of a pure rider manuals and jumping… V5… no XL here in the USA … pure is from England.. looked it up … wow V6… no shops here in the states have it.. so I bought it… I liked the specs… and it exclusive here in the states… I like that… I was one of the first with the Michelin tire… o yeah my ODI mushroom lock-ons.. also they don’t sell here in the USA… why I don’t know… and I asked them at the grands ODI before I found these overseas… they said they only make the original style mushrooms… lol tell me another one….~ Mike Duke
- Frame: 2021 PURE V6 XL
- Fork: Box X2
- Hubs: Onyx Ultra ss
- Rims: TNT m80
- Spokes: Ti
- Cranks: DXR 180mm w/44 oval gear..
- Chain tensioner: Yess
- Pedals: DXR clipless
- Stem: Profile front loaded 53mm
- Bars: Tangent flat iron
- Seat/post: Mission/S&M
- Grip: ODI Mushroom lock-on
- Brakes/lever: Shimano/lever
- Tires: Michelin-rear/Siren-fnt
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)