Today’s Bike Of The Day is a 2022 Supercross SX250 26inch Pro! It’s done up in all chrome for that classic BMX racing style colorway. Big shout out to David Ramey for submitting this one!
I just finished building up this 33 year anniversary Supercross SX250 26”. I have the 20” and 24” version for racing also, but this one is my street cruiser. Super happy with how it turned out… It is a blast to ride!~David Ramey
Give this bike a rating via sliders below
- Frame: 2022 Supercross BMX SX250 26″ Pro
- Forks: Supercross
- Headset: Speedline
- Stem: Profile 40 60MM
- Bars: Supercross Flatline 8″ rise
- Grips: Vans ODI
- Hubs: Supercross Quick Twitch – 16t
- Rims: Sun Rhyno Lite
- Tires: Vans X Cult
- Chain Tensioners: Speedline
- Cranks: Supercross Strong Arm 175MM
- Bottom Bracket: MCS
- Chain Ring: MCS 33t
- Pedals: Pedaling Innovations Catalyst
- Chain: KMC HL1 Half Link 3/32
- Brakes: Promax
- Seat: Vans X Cult
- Seat Post: Supercross Pivotal
Rate This Bike:
!!!Every featured Bike Of The Day with a rating of 5 in each criteria. It’s gonna be a little harder to get a super high rating this year.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day. CLICK HERE for all the submission information