Today’s Bike Of The Day is a Bone Deth “Machine” BMX street bike submitted by Dave Hoffman! It’s been a long time since we had a BMX street bike submitted to BOTD and it’s a fresh one! Make sure you give this bike a rating via the sliders below!
“Out of the Nuclear Wasteland, “The Machine” rose from the ashes.” I’ve built this BONE DETH MACHINE to wage war on the streets of this collapsing world. With the toughest parts known to mankind, this steed will shred through the Apocalypse. Is it heavy? -Yep. 26.8lbs of Heavy Metal Fury. This Machine will instill fear in the hearts of Scooter kids and their mom’s as it hurls towards them in all of its brakeless glory. This is not only the B.O.T.D., it’s the B.O.D.A.D., Bike of Doom and Destruction.~Dave Hoffman
- FRAME- BONE DETH MACHINE, 20.8TT
- FORK- ANIMAL STREET FORK, 15MM
- HUBS- DEMOLITION WHISTLER, CASS. LHD
- RIMS- DEMOLITION PRO+
- SPOKES- DOUBLE BUTTED W/ BRASS NIPPLES
- STEM CAPS- WICKED BAD CHROME SKULLS
- TIRES- DEMOLITION HAMMERHEAD S
- CRANKS- PRIMO CHURCHILL 165
- BB- PRIMO
- SPROCKET- DAILY GRIND 25T
- CHAIN- PYC HALF LINK
- PEDALS- CINEMA CK
- STEM- PROFILE ACOUSTIC, FL 48MM
- BARS- ANIMAL 4 SOME, 9″, CUT TO 28″
- HEADSET- KINK
- GRIPS- ODI LONGNECK
- SEAT- BONE DETH SPIDER MID PIVOTAL
- SEAT POST- S&M LONG JOHNSON, CUT
- PEGS- DEMOLITION THREE-FOURTHS
- BRAKES- HAHA…THAT’S PRECIOUS.
Rate This Bike:
!!!Every featured Bike Of The Day with a rating of 5 in each criteria. It’s gonna be a little harder to get a super high rating this year.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day. CLICK HERE for all the submission information