The creative team at Cult just dropped a new frame for all you riders who love to hit the trails and also love hitting some BMX races called the TRF!! The bike has a more traditional build
with it’s tried and true trail geometry from back in the day. There’s nothing better than a good “All Around” bike, big up to Cult for making this joint 4sho!!
TRF FRAME STATS:
* Trail / Race Frame model made from revised 100% cult classic tubing *
* top and down tube gussets * integrated headtube *
* externally machined mid BB shell * investment cast seatpost clamp *
* investment cast seatstay bridge *
* tapered seatstays with removable brake mounts *
* s-bend chainstays with room for 2.40” tires *
* 5mm thick heat-treated dropouts *
Geo: 74.5° ht, 71° st, 13.85” cs, and 11.65” bb 8.75″ standover
SIZES: 20” / 20.5” / 20.75” / 21” / 21.25”
Check out this video of Steven Mack building a TRF up at Murray’s yard and putting it through the paces below
Be the first to leave a review.