Cult Crew is bringing the heat in 2017 with another signature bike with a sick colorway! This one is the Dakota Roche signature frame and it’s got style for days! The black / brown patina colorway is so dope plus Cult put some new unique decals on the frame to give it even more uniqueness!
The Dak is made from revised 100% cult classic tubing for increased strength and it also has the cult logo embossed top tube gussets. Peep more stats below!
– Dak logo embossed down tube gussets
– Integrated headtube
– Externally machined mid BB shell
– Investment cast seatpost clamp
– Investment cast seatstay bridge
– Tapered seatstays with removable brake mounts
– S-bend chainstays with room for 2.40” tires
– Investment cast heat-treated dropouts
Cult Dak Geometry!
-75.5° Head Tube,
-71° Seat Tube,
-13.25” Chain Stay
-11.6” Bottom Bracket
-9.25″ Standover Height
20” / 20.5” / 20.75” / 21” / 21.25”
Find out more on CultCrew.com