We’re digging the new Pine Green and Black colorway of Nike‘s J-Pack SB Dunk Low. The kicks are low key but fly with its black nubuck leather base with highlights of pine green on the toe box and branding on the tongue tag, heel and panel Swoosh.
The Dunks also feature a white midsole and green outsole. For added comfort for all ya’ll ballers, skaters and BMXers, the kicks rest on top of a Zoom Air unit
The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro “Pine Green/Black” is available now for $90 USD.
- The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro delivers iconic Dunk style in a low-cut silhouette.
- A Zoom Air unit in the heel and a padded tongue provide comfort that’s made to skate.
- Zoom Air unit in the sockliner for responsive cushioning.
- Padded tongue adds comfort on the top of your feet.
- Circular tread gives you multidirectional grip.
- Rubber outsole with a full cupsole stitch is flexible and durable.
Be the first to leave a review.