Framed and the Spacecraft Collective recently collaborated on a limited edition Twenty 9er BMX cruiser! The Spacecraft Collective are known for their apparel and accessory line. the inspiration behind all their product is exploration. And with a tagline like ” Wander, create, explore and wander some more” a 29 inch BMX cruiser makes a perfect fit their line of offerings.
The Twenty 9er features Framed new sealed front and rear hubs with branded with the Spacecraft Logo and gum wall Innova 29×2.1″ tires. It also comes with a sealed 68mm American MID Bottom Bracket with 3 piece chromoly crank set.
Avid BB5 Disc Brake with an upgraded 160mm Avid rotor, an integrated headset and tall, full Cro-Mo handlebars. A nice chestnut leather seat with a red Spacecraft logo on the back, completes the look of the bike.
We’re digging the black color mixed with the gum and chestnut highlights as an offset. It gives the bike a little low key, luxurious look. We also like the Spacecraft Snowcat logo on various parts of the bike.
Twenty 9er Specs:
- Frame: 100% Alloy
- Fork: 29″ CR-MO
- Headsets: Steel
- BB Parts: Mid Sealed
- Axle: 8T-19mm CR-MO Cold Forged Spline Spindle CR-MO
- Chainwheel: 1/2″x1/8″X25T Alloy
- Crank: 3PCS Crank 175mm CRO-MOLY Tube 8T Spline
- Chain: 1/2″X1/8″ 92L Steel
- Handlebar: W:736mm H : 165MM Cromoly CR-MO
- Stem: Internal: 28.6 mm Ext: 65mm
- Grips: 140mm Rubber
- Front Hub: 14Gx36H M9x100x145mm Flange Nut Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14Gx36H M9x115x170mm Single-Speed Sealed
- Spokes: 14G Auge F/mm R/ mm W/ Black Nipple Steel
- Freewheel: 10T Freewheel Alloy
- Rims: 29″ x1.75″ 14Gx36H A/V Double Wall Alloy
- Tires: 29″x2.0 Gumwall Yellow Rubber
- Tubes: 29″x2.125″ A/V Butyl
- Rear Brake: Avid BB5 Mountain Alloy
- R/ Brake Lever: Avid FR-5 Lever Resin/Alloy
- Pedals: BMX Type , 9/16″, Alloy
- Saddle: Pivotal, 265 -165MM, Alloy
- Seat Post: 27.2mm x 300MM Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Alloy Clamp 31.8mm
Visit Framed Bikes for more details