Courage Adams is one of the best riders in the game so it’s only right that his sponsor Fly Bikes him his own signature frame. It’s called the Savanna 2 and it’s actually the second edition of Courage’s signatures frames.
About Savanna 2:
The Courage Adams signature Savanna frame sticks with its original geometry, but utilizes new tubing specs that help reduce the overall weight of the frame without sacrificing any of the strength.
The frame features internal and external gussets, multi-butted and tapered tubing, an Investment Cast seat post clamp with the Horizontal Cut System and Investment Cast Dropouts with integrated chain tensioners. It is brakeless, so there are no mounts or guides.
- TUBING MATERIAL 4130 CRMO / JAPANESSE SEAMLESS
- HEADTUBE MATERIAL CNC MACHINED / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- BOTTOM BRACKET MATERIAL CNC MACHINED / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- SEAT CLAMP MATERIAL INVEST CASTING / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- DROPOUTS MATERIAL INVEST CASTING / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- STAYS BRIDGES MATERIAL LASER CUT / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- GUSSETS MATERIAL LASER CUT / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- HEAD TUBE 75.5º
- SEAT TUBE 71º
- REAR END 13″
- STANDOVER 9.25″
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 11.75″
- TOP TUBE 20.2″ / 20.6″ / 21″
- HEAD TUBE HEIGHT 113 MM / 4.45″
- BRAKE SYSTEM BRAKELESS
- WEIGHT 21″ 2.400G / 5.3LB
Follow Courage on his official Instagram page