In this video I announce the winner of the SugarCayne.com BMX Bike Of The Month for April 2020. I do a series called Bike Of The Day where I featured user submitted custom BMX build. Viewers to the site can rate each featured Bike Of The Day. They can rate the bike’s color, originality, parts and overall style. The top rated bike by the end of the month becomes Bike Of The Month. The results in this episode is for the bikes that were featured in April. I say “Fresh” A Lot in this video LOL!!
- Haro Citizen “Brooke Crain” Edition (John Pullman) CONGRATS!!!! 🙂
- Avent Orca V2-E Carbon Jr. (Wyatt “Wyfi” Christensen)
- Meybo Holeshot 24″ (Scott Lachanski)
- TFS Response Pro XL (Geoff Ssengoba)
- Stay Strong V3 (Josh Harris)
- Daylight Arc C1 Glory (Morgan Daniels)
- Daylight Arc C1 Emerald Illusion 24″ (Levi)
- Rift RS20 (Damian Reville)
- Yess Type-X XXXL (Parker Jones)
- Standard 125R OS20 (Casey Jones)
- Yess World Cup Elite (Max Theoret)
- Chase Act 1.0 (Daniel Steel)
- GT Speed Series Pro 24 (Anthony Jefferson)
What Types Of BMX Bikes Are Eligible?
Any type of BMX bike. New school, mid school, old school, vintage, retro, street, flatland, park, race, etc. Any wheel size from 16 inch to 29 inch and everything in between. It just has to be a custom build BMX Bike….NO STOCK BIKES.
Submit Your Bike:
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day,
- COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM. Your comments help grow the site
- Send some high quality photos (full and close up). Make sure when you take photos of your bike that the images are well lit and it’s done with a nice background. Think “Magazine Photo Shoot” when taking your photos. Come to the SugarCayne.com for some photo ideas.
- Send in a FULL PARTS LIST and a DESCRIPTION or INSPIRATION for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport
- Email the photos, parts list, description with links to your comments on the website directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. IF YOU DO NOT COMMENT ON ANY ARTICLES ON THIS SITE, YOUR SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE VALID