Another Mongoose Title is featured as Bike Of The Day! This one is a 2019 Title Elite Pro XL sent in by Rob Gray and he added a little purple to the colorway. Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the December Bike Of The Month and 2020 Bike Of The Year.
The white colorway was accidental. When I went to order a 2020 Elite which is the black colorway back in March 2020, I saw the white colorway and thought it looked sweet with the hi-viz orange accents. I didn’t realize it was a 2019 until I ordered it. No worries though because I love it! Back in the day I had a chrome Huffy Challenger 4000 that I accented with purple components, white Skyway Tuffs and purple tires…..I’ve always had a thing for purple on my bikes. Plus it helps that my wife digs purple. I gotta credit my daughter though….she insisted on purple! When I was looking to get back into BMX racing back in Feb/March 2020 I saw Mongoose was back in the game. It was one of your videos, Al that I saw that convinced me to pull the trigger. And here we are. My 2019 Title Elite XL~Rob Gray
- 2019 Mongoose Title Elite Pro XL Frame
- Answer Pro 8.5″ bars
- Tangent Lock-on Grips
- Stock brakes
- TNT 53mm stem w/custom cap
- Stock chro-mo Mongoose forks
- TNT M80 wheels w/ Derringer hubs
- White Industries 16t freewheel
- Box Three cranks
- Rennen 44t chainring
- Answer 3/32 chain
- Answer chain tensioners
- Tioga Powerblock tires. 1.95 front, 1.75 rear.
- Pedaling Innovations Catalyst pedals
- Stock seat and post with cover and padding removed.
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible.