Today’s Bike Of The Day is another awesome Fate Rat Rod! This time it’s a custom painted XXXL OS-20 conversion submitted by Trevor Athens. I love the way this bike came out, super clean.
My Bike of the day submission is a Fate Rat Rod XXXL OS-20 Conversion. I powder coated the frame and forks myself in Prismatics Color “Misty Rootbeer”. This is my current race bike. I come from the Mid-School Era and was leaning towards that for styling.~Trevor Athens
- Frame-Fate Rat Rod Cr XXXL
- Forks-Reach tapered
- Handlebars- OG Fate Bars
- Stem-Cliq front load
- Headset-Fate Tapered
- Wheelset-Answer Pinnacle OS20 16t cog
- Tioga Powerblock OS20 tires
- Front 20×1.85, Rear 20×1.65
- With GT Titanium bolts
- Cranks- Shimano DXR 180(Powdered Black)
- Chainring-Redline 44t
- Chain-Shadow 1/2 link
- Pedals- Shadow
- Seat- Federal Camo
- Padset- Base Brooklyn Camo
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)