Today’s Bike Of The Day is a classic 1993 GT Pro Series XLE in blinged out chrome plated colorway! This bike is laced with some classic parts and it looks mint!
Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year Charts.
Hi I’m Sebastian from Bavaria Germany. Want to share u this beauty of a GT from 1993, a real world champ Bike.~ Sebastian
- Frame: GT Pro Series XLE
- Fork: GT butted fork
- Bars: GT Pro Design CroMo Bars
- Stem: GT USA made high polished stem
- Grips: GT AME
- Brake lever: Dia Compe MX88
- Brake arms: Odyssey Pitbull
- Cranks: GT Power Series 3-piece Cranks
- Pedals: Wellgo high polished
- Chain: KMC
- Seat: GT Lambskin Saddle
- Wheels: GT sealed small flanged hubs on Sun Chinook 32h rims
- Tires: Tioga CompIII 2.15 & 1.75
Rate This Bike:
!!!New for 2022!! We’ll be starting every featured Bike Of The Day with a rating of 5 in each criteria. It’s gonna be a little harder to get a super high rating this year. CLICK HERE to see the Bike Of The Month Charts.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)