Today’s Bike Of The Day is a sick Hyper Mission 1 BMX racing bike done in a custom “Illusion Cherry” and gold colorway! I saw this bike at the HC BMX season opener ridden by Mike Wohrle and I told him he had to submit it. Give this bike a rating via he sliders below for May Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year.
The color was just something I liked so I had it powder coated. After I won a gold cup plate I decided to add some gold to the bike. If you’ve been at this long enough it pays to get the expensive parts in black and just change frame colors /accent colors. I just turned expert so now more then ever I need the focus to be on the bike and not my riding!! 🤣
Thanks to Hyper &Snafu BMX and all the other sponsors for all they do for us. Also thanks to AL Cayne for putting the time in to give us a killer site to go to to get our bmx and culture fix!~Mike Wohrle
- Hyper Mission 1 Pro xxl (Illusion cherry)
- Profile Elite cranks (ti spindle)
- Profile Elite Hubs
- Profile BB and spider
- Profile Push stem
- Snafu pedals
- Tioga spyder seat
- Kingstar seatclamp
- Paul brakes
- Maxxis DTH tires
- Vans Odi grips
- Answer Dagger forks
- S&M race xlt bars
- Powder coat by Bonehead Performance
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)