Today’s Bike Of The Day is a Supercross 450z XXL BMX racing bike sent in by Shaun Collins. I love how he made all the colors work on this bike. Very well thought out!
Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the June Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year charts.
My name is Shaun Collins I race 50+ Expert 20 inch and Cruiser down here in Australia. I race for the Profile Racing Australian Team , which is a dream riding and Reppin such an Iconic Brand in BMX.~Shaun Collins
This is my Supercross BMX Gen 2 Colbot Blue 450z Race Bike. These frames were part of the 30 year anniversary of Supercross with 100 frame sets in 25 per frame size .The Blue was a late add to the color options so there’s not many produced, I absolutely love the color and it really pops and stands out.
- Supercross BMX 450z Frame XXL
- Supercross BMX Chrome SLT Forks
- Supercross BMX Chrome Huge Bars
- Speedline 30/30 Headset
- Profile Racing 53mm Black Push Stem
- Speedline Gold Brake lever
- Speedline Gold Brake Calipers
- Profile Racing Slim Jim seat clamp
- Supercross Bmx Polished Seat Pole
- Profile Racing Gold “P” seat (Limited)
- Profile Column Black 180mm Cranks with Ti-axle upgrade.
- Profile Racing Gold Outboard 22mm B/B, Gold 22mm Spider, Black 44t Profile Chainring
- Pedal Innovations Blue Catalyst Pedals
- ODI Lock-on Ruffin Grips
- Profile Racing Blue Elite Hubs with Ti-driver 16 elite cog
- Alienation Satin Black Felon Rims
- Speedline Chain Tensioners/Frame Also has built-in Tensioners also
- Tioga Faster X BLK Label 20 x 1.85 Front 20 x 1.75 Rear tyres
- Custom MAC Components Profile Racing Team Numberplate
- Re-Produced Supercross Pad-set
- Sponsor shoutout.
- Profile Racing
- Elite Cycle Imports
- Alienation Bmx
- ODI -grips
- Tioga Bmx
- 229 Custom Gear
- Supercross Bmx Australia
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)