Today’s Bike Of The Day is a Black DK Professional Pro XXL submitted by Jake Walter! I like the white decals on this build. I’m not sure what year frame this is, I think it’s from a few years back because the current DK Professionals are more plain in the deal department. You know I’m a fan of gum wall tires, they always bring out more style on a bike build.
Make sure you give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year charts
I’d love to be able to throw my DK build in the mix for the BOTD. Shout out Lyphe Racing too of it goes thru~Jake Walker
- Frame: DK Professional Pro XXL
- Forks: Box One X² 20mm/ Promax stem lock
- Bars: 9″ Stay Strong Larry Edgar
- Grips: ODI Vans lock on
- Cranks: Shimano DXR 170mm Custom powdercoat
- Chain: KMC Half link
- Pedals: Shimano XT M780
- Chainring: Rennen Threaded
- Brakes: Shimano DXR
- Brake Lever: Shimano DXR
- Brake cable: Avian linear
- Seat: Box Echelon saddle/ carbon post
- Seat post clamp: Lyphe Co. Quick Release
- Headset: Answer 1-1/8 integrated
- Headset spacers: Carbon
- Stem: Profile 58mm Mark Mulville top load
- Tires: Maxxis Torch folding
- Wheels: Lyphe carbon/ti spokes
- Front hub: Lyphe Co. 20mm
- Rear hub: Lyphe Co. 10mm
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)