SE Bikes finally brought back their infamous woodgrain colorway!! This time it’s featured on the Big Ripper. They’re calling this one the “Big Woody”, LOL! Not only is the frame in the classic woodgrain colorway, it also has brown parts which compliment it so good! The color on this is so well thought out.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with Floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” tires
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing padset (Wood Grain does not include padset)
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 32 pounds
For More info visit SEBikes.com
Give This Bike A Rating:
Be the first to leave a review.