This SE Bikes, Vans Ripper should stir things up on the on going “Battle Of The 29ners” chart! It’s basically a Big Ripper with Vans branding and a sick Black and Plume colorway! I love all the color options that SE puts out for their bikes!
This limited-edition, individually numbered bike comes equipped with Vans x Cult tires and grips, a Vans padset, and a unique plume, red & white colorway guaranteed to turn heads. Southern California-based Vans has been at the forefront of action sports footwear and apparel since 1966. The brand has deep roots in BMX and has sponsored top riders, produced countless BMX races and events, and has always presented the sport in the most authentic way possible. To add to this Big Ripper collab, Vans created the Vans x SE Bikes Big Ripper shoes. With reflective checkerboard print, signature rubber waffle outsoles, and Big Ripper sidewall art, these shoes are definitely a must-have. When you combine the most popular bike in Bike Life with Vans, you are truly a Big Ripper.~SE Bikes
- Vans Edition retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Full Cr-Mo “Off the Wall” Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Power Wing cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Vans x Cult Grips with rubber SE end plugs
- Vans x Cult 29” x 2.1” Tires
- Vans x SE Bikes Flyer Seat with SE bottle opener
- Vans Checkerboard Padset, ‘66 Dice Valve Caps, & SE Wheelie Pegs included
- 32 pounds
Rate This Bike:
Give this bike a rating for the Battle Of The 29ner’s Chart
Be the first to leave a review.