Today’s Bike Of The Day is a custom Redline Carbon Flight BMX race bike submitted by Ricardo Guida Furuguem from Brazil! Big shout out to Ricardo for checking out SugarCayne.com out in Brazil! That’s awesome!
Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year Charts.
First part bought was the Redline carbon flight frame, from there the build was done trying to get a Wu Tang colorway. Ricardo Guida Furuguem – photos shot in Ipojuca, state of Pernambuco, Brasil~Ricardo Guida Furuguem
- Answer Dagger forks
- DK – cranks
- Rennen Chainring
- Profile hubset
- DK yellow spokes
- Sun Envy chrome rims
- Rufian ODI with my last names personalized grips
- Shimano DXR brake lever
- Shimano pedals
- Redline flight stem
- Elevn Handlebars used with backsweep
- Answer yellow brake cable
- Generic seat from china
- elevn press fit bottom bracket
Rate This Bike:
!!!New for 2022!! We’ll be starting every featured Bike Of The Day with a rating of 5 in each criteria. It’s gonna be a little harder to get a super high rating this year. CLICK HERE to see the Bike Of The Month Charts.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)