SE Bikes keeps putting out those plus sized BMX treats! One of their latest is this Monster Quad in a Artic White colorway. Gotta love the white frame and big white wall tires along with the purple highlights on the parts. This one is FIRE!!!
Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the ongoing Battle Of The 29ners Chart.
The Monster Quad is the ultimate definition of BMX Innovations. Built around huge 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires, this bike is the world’s first 29+ BMX bike. The unique Monster Quad frame design features an oversized downtube, integrated headset, super stiff BB yoke, and a legendary looptail rear end. New this year, the Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes really put this bike over the top. Watch out now, it’s a MONSTER!~SE Bikes
- 6061 Aluminum Monster Quad frame with oversized downtube, integrated headset and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster 29″ x 2.8″ tires
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener
- 34 pounds
Give this bike a rating below for the ongoing Battle Of The 29ners Chart!
Be the first to leave a review.