DK’s newest high end BMX race frame, the Zenith, is finally here! This bike is based on the same proven low-profile geometry as the DK Professional frame. It may have the same geometry but it’s full of some upgraded treats.
The Zenith frame is made from 100% custom design 6000 series hydroformed aluminum. It has a patent pending sliding flat mount disc brake system. Its said to deliver superior braking in all conditions. The frame also has a wide stance rear end design for max power. We’re loving the hydroforming on this frame.
- Pro 20.5”, XL 21”, XX 21.5”, XXX 22”, XXXX 22.5” and Cruiser 21.75” sizes
- Built with lightweight hydroformed 6000 series aluminum tubing
- Horizontal sliding axle / brake system provides 30mm of adjustment
- Features a tapered 1-1/8”-1.5” head tube (headset included with an extra lower race to work with standard 1-1/8” forks)
- Trapezoidal seat mast for increased stiffness at bottom bracket
- Wide stance rear stay design adds stiffness
- Threaded Euro bottom bracket shell
- Internal brake cable routing
- 20mm / 10mm dropouts (all axle hardware included) with integrated chain tensioners
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
The DK Zenith Disc frame is compatible with flat mount disc brakes only. Flat mount is more compact and lighter than post mount. With flat mount, the rear caliper affixed with two bolts running through a flattened frame surface and then threading directly into the caliper (or an adapter affixed to the caliper). ~Dk Bicycles
For more info visit DkBicycles.com