Rate This Bike
We have a n update poll for the Battle Of The Big City Rippers. You can give this Ripper a rating below. Rate each criteria to give the bike an overall rating. Then visit the Battle Of The Big Rippers chart page HERE to see how it ranks against the other Big City Rippers.
Be the first to leave a review.
Known for its awesome climate, ethnic diversity, Hollywood entertainment industry and its sprawling metropolis, L.A. is the one of the most famous cities in the world. It’s only fitting that the City of Angels would be awarded with its own version of the most famous 29” BMX bike of them all, the Los Angeles Big Ripper. In typical L.A. fashion, this is a an extremely limited-edition bike, with only 300 available in the USA. Get it while it’s hot!~Se Bikes
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with Los Angeles donuts
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Speedster 29” x 2.10” tires
- Los Angeles Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Los Angeles padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 29.3 pounds
Find out more about the Los Angeles Big Ripper 29” on SeBikes.com