In case you forgot, SE Bikes still makes high end BMX racing bikes 😉 and the PK Ripper “Elite” line of complete bikes are still going strong. The bike featured here is the 2021 PK Ripper Super Elite XL and it’s looking fresh! The colorway is a mix of colors from previous years with the sky blue, grey and black. I love the over sized, tapered chromoly Landing Gear forks! Be sure to give this bike a rating for the “Battle Of The 2021 BMX Race Completes” competition via the sliders below. 😉
The PK Ripper has never been stiffer, stronger or faster. The PK Ripper Super Elite XL is the definition of “BMX innovations.” The ultra-stiff 6066 aluminum frame comes equipped with features such as a tapered head tube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts front and rear. There is no doubt that this bike will put you on top of the podium.~SE Bikes
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm rear dropouts, 1-1/8” – 1.5” tapered head tube and PF30 bottom bracket and built-in chain tensioners
- Lightweight Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs, tapered steerer tube and closed-end 20mm dropouts
- Promax Impact 6061-T6 Alloy CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy crankset equipped with super-stiff oversized 30mm hollow spindle and PF30 bottom bracket
- SE Pivotal seat and seatpost
- Alienation Deviant and Black Sheep rims built with sealed cassette hubs equipped with 20mm hollow through-axle on the front and 15mm hollow through-axle on the rear
- Vee Tire Co Speed Booster tires provide ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- Comes equipped with 3/8”, 15mm and 20mm rear chain tensioner adapter plates
- 21.6 pounds
Rate This Bike:
Give the PK Ripper Super Elite a rating for the “Battle Of The 2021 BMX Race Completes” competition! Let’s find out which bike people think is the best 2021 BMX race compete is the best out of the box!
Be the first to leave a review.