We got a nice Supercross Envy RS7 Pro XL as today’s Bike Of The Day!! It was sent in by Josh Snow and I’m loving the gun metal grey and red colorway on the frame. Be sure to give this bike a rating for the March Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year charts
My name is Josh Snow. I’m from North Bend Washington racing 26-35 intermediate. Like many guys my age in my class I used to race back in the day, 96-98 working my way to expert fairly quickly. I picked up a bike again during quarantine last year and fell in love all over again. My work schedule did not allow me to ride much during the first year but I’ve been able to ride much more over the last few weeks. Ate shit hard this weekend at the gold cup qualifier at peninsula indoor BMX here in Port Orchard Wa picking up a 3rd place finish (out of 3 riders lol).~Josh Snow
- Frame- Supercross BMX Envy RS7 Pro XL Gun Metal Gray and Red
- Fork- Avian Versus Carbon
- Bars- Supercross Massive Bars 8.5” rise
- Stem- Box Two Top Load Stem 53mm
- Headset- Token Omega A
- Grips- ODI Elite Pro
- Brake Lever- Speedline Elite Brake Lever
- Brakes -Shimano DXR Brakes
- Brake Cable- Answer
- Cranks- Shimano DXR
- Bottom Bracket- Crupi Precision
- Chain- Shadow Conspiracy Interlock V2 half link
- Pedals- Deity Deftraps
- Hubs- Profile Elite
- Rims- Sinz Elite (Going to Alienation eventually)
- Tires- Tioga Powerblock 1.75 front and rear
- Weight- 19.03lbs
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)